An end-to-end, full screen video streaming service that optimises data usage and video quality – swanbay.tv offers white labelled video services to Mobile Operators and MVNOs :
- A FREE to the user Advertising-Funded Video Service.
- A Subscription Billing Service for Premium Content.
- A swanbay.tv licence for the service is also available to provide your own services to your users
As a Mobile Network Operator or MVNO, swanbay.tv lets you provide your users with a mobile video service using a huge library of video content. You can choose which channels of video content you want to show your users, thus ensuring their loyalty to your brand and reducing churn.
You can add Premium channels which give the opportunity to your users, for a small subscription fee, to watch some of the most exciting videos available. They can follow their favourite football club, watch exclusive content on other sports, or discover new music, films, games etc.
All this is supplied as part of the swanbay.tv service – there is no capital expenditure involved and you receive a share of all the revenue generated.
- swanbay.tv has integrated with Billing Systems from Mach and Qubecell covering Western Europe, Eastern Europe, India, the Middle East and the USA.
- swanbay.tv has already integrated into a number of Network Operator Billing Systems across Africa and Asia directly to enable this service.
- Competitive advertising proposition
- Provide users with a compelling video service
- Increase ARPU/Reduce UAC/Reduce Churn
- No Capex
- Short time to market
- Target additional demographics
- Increase take-up of existing video assets
- Promote additional services
To learn more about this exciting addition to your VAS offers, contact swanbay.tv