Mobile technology is being increasingly used through every waking hour by millions of consumers worldwide.
Communicating with consumers at the right time, through the right medium and in the right place (with, of course, the right message) has always been a goal for advertisers, marketers and communicators.
Swanbay provides the opportunity to do all three in the modern communications environment:
- The right time – when the consumer is ready to hear the message
- The right medium – mobile phones and tablets
- The right place – when the consumer is near to a purchase location
Keyword, barcode and QR code campaigns
Promote keywords so customers receive your branded message
- Ideal for attracting new customers
- Increases awareness and sales efforts for seasonal and special events
Users opt-in for mobile alerts via your keyword, barcode or QR Code.
- Once users are engaged (opted in) you can re-engage them 24/7
Auto-responder and Scheduled alerts
Follow up the auto response by scheduling other alerts about:
- Upcoming events
- Other opportunities for consumers to engage with your brand
Mobile coupons and Loyalty programmes
- Have your own deal manager, alerts and loyalty incentives with social capabilities
Merchants and retailers can easily allow customers to “Show your phone and save” with mobile coupons and offers – complete with redemption and reporting.
- Use SMS, QR codes and mobile pages to promote your valuable offers
Geofence campaigns – proximity marketing
Build a geofence around key points of purchase. When the mobile phone user enters the geofence, the user can be presented with the targeted content, coupon or promotion.
Surveys and Live post-to-screen
Once a purchase is made, get immediate insights into the customer experience through quick surveys
Understand user preferences by engaging users with voting, polling and survey tools
- Ask questions
- Gain quick and valuable insights
- Target follow-up messages
- Reward / Incentivise groups of users
Post results instantaneously from mobile or social polls “live” with post-to-screen